MakeDaysCount - OLVA #1


It feels so good to work with children again! Today marked the first day of my social engagement! I was pretty afraid of the tasks given on the first day. The reason mainly is because the children speak not English but Dutch. Plus children language, you've gotta open your ears big yo. Thank god, I managed to get along well and adapting good with the surroundings. Children in the school is well friendly.
( YES I DO PREFER WORK THAN STUDYING NOW HAHA )

Differences was all about it in an exchange program. It was so amazing to see the differences in children of the same age group but at the different part of the planet. It's winter time, kids here looked so puffy muffy cutie with their DIKKE JAS <3 These days have made me miss my working days back in Malaysia :)

Greetings,
Jiami 



Comments