MakeDaysCount - Zalig Kerstfeest


* Jesus the reason for this jolly season ! *
2nd Christmas away from family, 3rd Christmas away from Malaysia, 1st Christmas in Europe, 1st Christmas with my big big family far far away from my lovely motherland  <3

I couldn't be more grateful for what has been given to me. 10 fingers and 10 toes are barely enough for me to count the blessings I've received. God is great !
Christmas was different, Christmas was far away from home, from my sweet loving parents, 'annoying' sister, 'sarcastic' brother and amazing cousins but nonetheless my family in Belgium gave me all I wished for. A BIG BIG thankyou to everyone who made my Christmas such a memorable page of my journey.

For all these that I've been through for the past 4 months have been adventurous. The ups and downs make my adventure even unforgettable. The struggles and hurdles strengthen the inner me. I couldn't be more thankful for my daddy and mummy back home for giving me this opportunity and courage to be abroad. I couldn't be more thankful for my papa and mama here for welcoming me with such warm arms. I'm blessed.

A smooth journey in life will not help you to notice how blessed, how fortunate, how loved you are in this wonderful planet. We fall, struggled, cry and we were discouraged and that's what bring us to be stronger. This four months have been a roller-coaster-ride, there were times when I was on cloud nine ; there were also times I was cast down. Thus, remember ' there is always a rainbow after the rain. ' Look forward for every new beginning and adventure.

Christmas always starts on the Christmas Eve. Same here. I had a super delicious Chinese-Dinner on Christmas Eve. The food was queuing up along the long table and I was FULL like SUPER FULL. Presents were a must for this jolly season. I am really thankful for the gifts that I've received from the family. It's really nice of them. On the other side I was really not prepared for this season in the sense I've got no gifts prepared.

Kerstavond :



Part of the gifts.


Food of the night :) 




Photos of the night 

Dinner was with maternal. 

Papa mama and the gentlemen at home HAHA 

Kerstdag : 


Went for choir singing with Wouter and mama. It was a service in the prison. No phones are allowed hence no picture.

Lunch was Western-Style 
Starter - Main Course - Dessert 







Photos of the afternoon 

The siblings in Belgium
The family in Belgium
Grandparents form the paternal.

After Christmas is followed by New Year. Can't wait. Meanwhile, still cracking my brain for my new year resolutions.


Greetings, 
Jiami



Comments