MakeDaysCount - Pieces of thoughts #1

Counting the days till end of semester ONE - 2 more days to go!

School has been tough and hard but friends made the days less tension. Thankyoufriends. Everyday absorbing new things ( in a complete new language ) , my brain can hardly tolerate anymore. I'm glad for the PAUSE and REST! No school means more time at home <3

Next week the students will be sitting for semester one major exams. I'm definitely not prepared for that yet so yay going on social engagement next week! Can't wait for the exciting week! At least, no textbook and school work ......

After school today, baked cookies (chocolate chips) with mama and Emelie! Cookies for my classmates to give them a little courage and force for the upcoming exam!

Koekjes zijn KLAAR! 
After baking, skyped with my best butt, KATHRYNNNNNN !


I'm missing her ALOT LIKE ALOT ! 
Greetings from,
Jiami

Comments