MakeDaysCount - Mondeling examen is voorbij

Vandaag is al de laste mondeling examen - Duits.
Today was the last oral exam, German. Swear I got more Nederlands words used than German but I can't help they are too similar to tear apart and Nederlands is influencing my brain more than what German is doing.
Tongue twisted and nervous but well it's all over and I am now looking forward for VACATION.
It's sad to have heard about yesterday's terrorist incident in Brussels. #prayforbrussels

Belgium needs your prayers. #prayforbelgium #prayforbrussels 
Families and friends back in Malaysia, I'm safe and I'll always be safe. Love you guys and sorry for keeping all of you worried.


Mondeling examen is voorbij! Het was goed gegaan, denk ik! *hopelijk*


Een goeie vakantie beste klasgenoten en vriendinnen! Semester twee is al voorbij!
Regards, 
JiaMi

Comments