MakeDaysCount - Ontbijt OLVA

Months ago, parents, teachers and students in OLVA had been collecting orders for the breakfast delivery.
Today was the day. We woke up as early as 4:15am to be in school at 5:00am for last packaging and preparations.
It was indeed the earliest morning I have had ever since I am in Belgium.
We started packaging on Friday. Hmmm, well I helped mama on Thursday to pack the Easter eggs as door gifts for those who will be collecting their breakfast from school.


Friday after lunch, we wrapped the sausages and cheese. Saturday, we put in everything that is not needed to be in the freezer.
Can't remember exactly how many boxes, but approximately 600++.
Sunday was to put in fresh buns, yogurts, cheese and meats. (everything that was needed to be in the freezer and from the bakery)



We started working at 5am. Stopped for coffee break in the middle. By 7am was the delivery work begun ! ALL WENT WELL!

Klaar !

The boxes are separated into 2 kinds - children and adult. 


Ps: Amazed by how neighborhood can be so supportive towards the activity. In Malaysia, normally is through selling out coupons and setting up stalls in school where the people who are interested are welcomed to school.

Pps: Got to get my bum bum back to studying my German.One last day and I'm done with another semester! 

Ppps: Tongue twisted for my Dutch exam today. That's difficult (for me) but I swear I tried really hard finding words to fill in my answers. *fingerscrossedformyresult*

Regards, 
JiaMi 


Comments