MakeYourDaysCount - The next level

'The first three months, you won't miss home too much because you are in the process of adapting the new environment. The next few months, festivals such as Christmas, New Year are coming around the corner. You started missing home. You miss your times with your family and friends. At the mean time, you're still adapting and trying to make memories to overcome the sadness. As time goes by, you realize you're counting down till you have to say goodbye."

I'm in the middle phase. It's now 1 week away from Chinese New Year. Honestly, I'm starting to miss home and feel it's getting tough personally.
My last post, I did mentioned I need to follow every single lessons. People who are reading this now, IT IS NOT EASY. Try to imagine, a whole new language, you went through a three months course, you speak the language everyday and you're feeling yourself adapting and using the language well.OK. Now imagine again, your books are all in DUTCH (  your mother tongue ). Every seconds, you are challenging your inner ability to understand what it's trying to say and mean. 

I am really glad and feeling satisfied for being able to pick up the language pretty well in such a short period. Picking up the language well doesn't simply mean for me to be able to answer and complete all the tasks. 

To the person whom I worked with this afternoon. Please put yourself in someone's shoes before you criticized. Try doing today's task in my country, in my language. 

Please know everyone has their own limits. You show your arrogant and tempered. So can others. 

Hence, I'll live my life this year with beautiful memories.
People who don't accept an exchange, forget about them.
"Think before you act"

Till the next post
JiaMi 



Comments