MakeDaysCount - Welkom 2016



Gelukkig Nieuwjaar ! 
Happy New Year ! 
新年快乐 !


Cheers to the good start !


I counted the blessings in 2015 . They were uncountable. I looked back to the roads I've ridden since the first page of 2015. They hadn't been smooth. It takes 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days , 8760 hours, 525600 minutes and 31536000 seconds to finish each year. Every year is full of different rainbows and storms. Anyway, move on 'cause the best are still awaiting you.

I thank my family especially my parents - for supporting me travelling 10168 km far from home to enjoy this lifetime opportunity. I still remembered counting the days till I'll be on the plane and touch down to this foreign land which I've called it my second home. Now, I'm counting the days and make them the best and the most meaningful days of my life, trying to make each and every day counts. 7 months will past in a blink of an eye - but the best in the lifetime.

I thank my family here in Belgium -  for welcoming me with warm arms and taking me in as a part of family openly. I'm grateful for being able to feel the love as I have back home. I'm grateful for the friends and teachers who have helped me along my 4 months here. It has been good and memorable.

I thank each and everyone who have taken part in my life - Whether far or near, it means so much to me.

This new year is still unfolding-like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within. It's up to you and I to choose the road and discover what stays within the petals. Let's make this year be filled with things that are truly good - comfort of warmth in our relationships, with strength to help those who need our help and the humility and openness to accept help from others.

The new year is full of time. As the seconds tick away, will you be tossing time out of the window or will you make every minute count ?

Ik wens iedereen het beste in 2016 !


New Year in Belgium  <3


Greetings, 
Jiami 


"May God make your year a happy one!
Not by shielding you from all sorrows and pain,
But by strengthening you to bear it, as it comes;
Not by making your path easy,
But by making you sturdy to travel any path;
Not by taking hardships from you,
But by taking fear from your heart;
Not by granting you unbroken sunshine,
But by keeping your face bright, even in the shadows;
Not by making your life always pleasant,
But by showing you when people and their causes need you most,
And by making you anxious to be there to help."

Comments