MakeDaysCount - Leuven day trip

Made a day trip to Leuven together with Ked and Ceci. There we meet up with two friends who were there for exchange. Victoria (from Paraguay) and another friend from Thailand. Had a fun fun day!
Weekends are now very much a relieved because of the hectic school days. It's not easy to make your brain works 24/7 in school especially when everything is taught and speak in a total complete different  language. I took advantages to day dream during lessons which I shouldn't be doing much. Overall, everything was good and I would say I'm slowing adapting well in school!

AS I said, every weekend is a relieved! So happy for this get away to Leuven. We've seen snow! Well, mainly was ice as it was from the day before. Still anticipating to see snow falling from the skyyyyyy...... and I ate my first tom yam ever since I'm in Belgium which was after 4 monthS.

The shopping street is located not far from the station. Most of our time were spent along the shopping streets. Went for a little sight seeing and then photo session.







Here are some of the photos. Not gonna post everything, 'cause leaving them for future's throwback! 

Ps: next get away - ALICE IS COMING TO BRUGGE AFTER SCHOOL THIS WEDNESDAY! 
Greetings, 
Jiami 

Comments