MakeDaysCount - Pieces of thoughts#5

It's film day! So officially today was supposed to be only a half-day-school as we will be watching a film in the cinema. Another long ride on the bicycle ( today was considering a better weather but ignore the freezing chill wind that blows constantly on my face). Hate how the wind irritates my eyes. This time, thanks to Amandine <3 for leading the way :)

The film entitled 'What about Eric'. I could surprisingly understand the film quite well (it's in Dutch) thanks to the subtitle because it helped a lot. Conclusion, the film is BORING. Sorry but because I don't really know how to enjoy documentary film. Honestly, throughout the film I was so afraid because the scenes looked creepy and it felt like the haunted story like something was going to BANG and popped out. OK forget about the film. Tho it was supposed to be today's highlight but NO.

Today's HIGHLIGHT was : *lights shine* *microphones ready* *stage clear*
HIGHLIGHT WAS AMANDINE ; EMMY ; ANKE !!!!

Thanks for always including me in and count me in. You guys will definitely be remembered after I'm gone in another 6 months time. I'll cry, but leave that for later.

Film was horrible. Fries and laughter and silliness and craziness and the list goes on was definitely pleasant. I'm definitely looking forward for more time spend with you guys <3 School is definitely boring cause it kills so much of my brain cells and I strive every seconds to OPEN my eyes and keep myself awake but I'm glad to have you guys.



*Cheers to another 6 months* I swear I'll take all the time left preciously.
Next memory together : Galabal


Lots of love, 
Jiami


Comments