MakeDaysCount - Wegwijsweekend


The Brugges
It was a weekend about getting reunited with my Brugge darlings and also a time for the students in Belgium to choose their ideal country for exchange.
Basically during the weekend we do not do much but catching up with one another. It has come to nearly 3 months. Time flies. If I am still on the trimester program, I can't imagine myself leaving in 2 weeks time.In our chapter, Lili from Hungary is on trimester program. We're feeling really sad for her leaving us soon but NO we're going to make a trip to Hungary soon and she's going to be our tour guide! It's going to happen!!







Selfies during our chit-chat ! Always feel good to catch up and hear stories from them. We learn from each other and that's what an exchange is about :)

A little promotion over our country too :) They are leaving next year for an exchange. Wishing them the best !
During this weekend, I think the most frequent question that I've received was "why do you choose Belgium ? " Until today I still can't answer that question. Belgium wasn't even listed as my choice. I do not remember how I make the decision on agreeing to go on an exchange which was not on my wish list. BUT I'm very sure that till now I've not regretted tho the weather, the language, and challenges are sometimes killing me. Everything will eventually falls into places as long as you hold on to your goals. Perseverance is important.


Loves,
Jiami

Comments