MakeDaysCount - Het Druk Weekend

This weekend was as usual busy but rather another fruitful one. Koorweekend and international dinner.

Koorweekend

As usual a busy and packed Friday. After the Dutch lesson at SNT, papa picked me up and we went straight home. Quickly packed my bag for camp, quick dinner and off I went together with  Emelie and Jannes for the choir weekend. The camp venue was located at the border of France and so it took us about an hour to reach the campsite. It was a pleasant place but yea COLD.
I think I enjoyed the night fellowship the most. We sat around a couch and had the music non-stop playing. Tho I could hardly join in their conversation or jokes, but it was just pleasant and comfortable to be together.






International dinner 

On Sunday, Papa came and picked me and sister earlier as I had to go home and prepare myself for the International Dinner organized by the AFS Ouders Committee. Lara ( my counselor ) came around 2.30pm to help with the cooking. Nah, it was not hard dishes plus I have mama the good chef. It took us really fast like 1 hour and a half, and everything was well prepared. Lara, Maarten and I then sat around the table and had a little chit-chat.

Not everything in front of me are cooked by me. HAHA only that bowl of noodles :) Heartfelt thank you to mama and Lara for helping out with the cooking cause I'm definitely not a good cook .....
Meals of the night from Malaysia :
Biscuit with kaya
Wan Tan Noodles
'Man Tou' - the chinese bread

Loves,
Jiami

Comments