MakeDaysCount - Till we meet again LILI

3 months passed in a blink of an eye. We were just strangers from different corners of the world and now we're darlings to each other.
'Lili zal naar haar geboorteland terug gaan.' I was supposed to leave together with Lili too cause we were the only two 'trimester program' but now my stay got extended ! *YEAPPIE* I can't imagine myself leaving tomorrow but at the same time I can't imagine my emotion leaving in a year time too. I'm always bad at leaving. I teared little when I sat on the plane alone flying my way to Belgium.
Lili, we're so glad to have you with us this three months ! The memories we made together will forever be remembered ! We will be counting the days till we get reunited again in April and perhaps fly our way to Hungary to find you soon ! Sending lots of love from the AWESOME BRUGGE and not to forget Lily !

Surprise party for Lili! Huge thank you to Janne (Lili's classmate) for the wonderful night !


Photo with Janne's opa ! 



Wishing you the best and SUCCESS in Hungary,
Jiami 

Comments