MakeDaysCount-Sports Day was Not The Same



Sports Day 2015 : 
It was a totally different experience. No competition, no points or marks, no mascot, no drill no marching, no national anthem, it was just different. It was all about the physical day. 
Cycling isn't a thing for me in Malaysia. I don't even cycle to school. Today, it was an hour+ ( for 1 trip , so I had to cycle back , in total 2 hours+ ) cycling under the chill weather to the Klein Strand.


FIRST was the beach game,fighting over a soft big ball, 4 wheel quad bike( I can't really remember what's the name of the thing) on the beach, volleyball + basketball + all sorts of ball games in one. 






SECOND was the water games, speed boat (that was crazy, it was freezing cold because it started raining and the ice-cold water splashed all over me when I was on the speed boat). I was drenched wet and addition to the weather ,forcing me to grin my teeth. 
It was freezing-cold.

Then we had a pause, grabbed some warm. I had bread with Salmon, Tuna and Curry pasta.

THIRD we had kayaking or haha forgot what it is called, the boys from 5Seta had it.


 Then lastly the team-building-games.







Big thank you to those who have made my sports day a memorable one tho it was a tough one.



Loves ,
Jiami

Comments