MakeDaysCount - Gent

Visited Ghent after school today.It's another city located not far from my city (Brugge). Took the bus from the bus stop near my school to the Brugge station and went on the train together with my brother. It took us about 25 minutes to Ghent with the train.

Ghent is a much more busier and hectic city. That is because Ghent is a thriving university town where students are flooded at almost everywhere. Bus is not a good public transport in Ghent because it's 'over-loaded' most of the time. On the bright side, I love the historical buildings such as the churches, castle, Belfort, Bell tower and also my never-ending love for the architectures. Less trees, more buildings compared to Brugge.

The bell tower

Sint Pieters Kerk



Kasteel

Seen my first shopping mall in Belgium today. There are a lot of winkel (shops at the sides of the streets ) but like shopping complex (Gurney plaza, Paragon, Queensbay) , today is my first time since the day I'm in Belgium.

Inside of the shopping complex 

We basically walk through Ghent today and my brother was my tour guide. It was a pleasant day and I enjoyed it. Thank God for the good weather too b'cause it started drizzling after my day ended, well not during my visit at least :P


Autumn in Ghent

Came home with the Nederlands test result on Smartschool ! Super happy cause I did pretty well ! Got 11.5/20 !

Greetings,
Jiami

Comments