MakeDaysCount - Farewell 29 May 2016

You guys simply made my day. After 10 months here, it's time to slowly bid farewell.


 To my schoolmates (even to those who do not stand in the photo), we had good times together in school. I will miss the classroom scenes. Those good and bad ones. Sorry if I had ever did anything that might perhaps be sensitive to you guys without myself knowing. We had tough times together but besides that thanks for helping me when I needed translations and thanks for being the friendly ones. Those days we had together, IMG-galabal, school trip, sports day, IMG-Dag and all the little things I will remember. I'll miss you guys.



To my AFS partners, thanks for going through this year with me. We had a very pleasant 3 months of Dutch lessons together. The incredible moments in camp. Our laughter during outings. Those epic moments during our Amsterdam trip and many more. Thanks for the moral supports through the program. I'll miss you guys. 

To Fien, you're just special. I wish you the best in your exchange year. I'll definitely miss you. 


Just as I thought the party was over. Guess who are here to continue after the film 'Titanic'


*Applause* M-A-L-O-D-I-E. 
They made my Friday evenings a good one. Thanks for coming even exams are just around the corner and assignments are burning your brain down. Thanks for the surprise. I may not talk much during our meetings on Fridays but do know you guys are just friendly at your own way. Love you guys. You guys live in my heart <3 Even just 10 months, my heart frowned as I heard Malodie has to close down.
I'll definitely miss you guys.  

BIGGEST CREDIT TO MY FAMILY FOR HELPING TO MAKE THE FAREWELL A SUCCESS <3
(Thanks to Papa and Mama whom have allowed me to organize this day. Mama for preparing the fingers-licking-good spaghetti and desserts and papa for helping to set up the tables and chairs. I love you guys.)

You don't need tons and tons of friends during your exchange year. You need only a few that understand and accept who you are. Because there is no right or wrong, we are just different in the way how cultures have brought us up. Thank you for accepting who I am. 

Lots of love, 
JiaMi 

Comments