MakeDaysCount - Summer knocked the door, finally.

What a good combination. Sunny days and a long weekend. I couldn't be more blessed for this wonderful weekend.

A little flash back for my long weekend.
It was a "Hemelvaartsdag" weekend.
School ended at 12.05pm on Wednesday. As I was looking forward to weekend enthusiastically, my first goal to end Wednesday was to get the homework done. I forced myself to sit quietly in front of the computer and get the assignment ready.
All was good but Geography leaked out of my plan. Today was test. Guess it's another fail for me.
(Counting the days down in school)

On Thursday is an annual event called the "Bloedprocessie". Last year I was cancelled due to heavy rain. Fortunately, this year we had the sun with us throughout the event! Mama participated in the choir group. It was a beautiful parade.
Check the link out: Bloedprocessie




Friday was an invitation from Wouter to eat out at the restaurant at Vivenkapella. That restaurant serves really nice food and nice ambiance. Then headed back to chill a little. Around 4 in the evening, I cycled to visit Stella for a BBQ and outdoor with the children! Summer just got us to do so many things outdoor !

Saturday, we attended a wedding ceremony in church in the afternoon. My first wedding ceremony at church in Belgium.

Sunday. First mother's day in Belgium! We had an outdoor breakfast. Then we headed to church for Mother's Day service. Headed back for another BBQ outdoor lunch. The sun got us like crazy finally! After lunch was tea time at grandparents' place. Delicious cakes were served. Then we headed back for...... THE SUN.



Greetings, 
JiaMi 

Comments