MakeDaysCount - Paris, France

Eiffel Tower. Every girls wish to be there. City of LOVE, how can one missed?
I finally paid a visit to Paris France together with my brother Maarten, Alice and Jerevon. It was rather a memorable one so let me bring you to my days in Paris :)

Early morning, we set off from home to Brussels to catch the train. Izzy, according to Maarten a new train to travel from Brussels to Paris. A new, rather clean train. We were both on a budget trip, bought ourselves a budget train ticket thus we were sitting at the door. No worries, wasn't that bad if you have a topic to discuss about along the journey.

Around 11 in the morning, we reached the train station in Paris. Alice and Jerevon travelled with the bus from Gent thus we met each other after lunch in the hotel. After checking in and leaving our luggage in the hotel, we headed off to a supermarket nearby to get of buns and drinks for lunch.
Basilique du Sacre-Coeur there we had our lunch.


After we met Alice and Jerevon, we officially began our journey. 



Louvre

Arc de Triomphe

Eiffel Tower



Louvre
Ps. Too many photos to post them all

I would say, we visited places that practically as a tourism should. They were fantastically beautiful. Alice and I were lucky enough to have the Belgium identity card and grant us with free entrance to the museum. There wasn't much sun neither was there rain. It was a chilly weather. 

Before I was there myself to visit Paris, from pictures and write ups I felt myself falling in love with Paris. But nothing means more than experiencing it yourself. I would say, the scenery and views were nice and pleasant but I wouldn't be dare to explore this city if the 2 boys were along the journey. The nomad and beggars along the streets creep me away. Touristic attractions like Eiffel Tower, Lovre, Basillique were flooded with people selling stuff illegally and asking for help. 

This trip would probably be my last trip travelling with Alice. Thanks for making this memory with me and walking alongside with me this year.
Maarten, thank you for guiding the way and this was probably the first time travelling with you besides touring Belgium. Thank you for the memory. 
Jeveron, thanks for the memory too. 

Lesson learnt: Nothing means better than experiencing it yourself. 

Greetings, 
JiaMi 




Comments