MakeDaysCount-Amazing Changes

As I prepared myself for the AFS Post Arrival of Camp, I was rather scared and feeling reluctant for this. "It's probably going to be another boring camp" Reason to this was because everyone was so excited to meet their friends from their country but I only have Alice and we weren't really close or you could say we hardly know each other.

After the Nederlands Lesson at the SNT, papa picked me up from the station, drove me home and I had a quick lunch. French Fries, Salad and a type of nuggets satisfied by tummy. OFF I GO

We took the train from the Brugge station to Holle. Then the bus from Holle to the campsite.
It was good. The journey took us about half and hour. We shared nice songs and stories together.
Then we reached at the campsite. We were all gathered in a hall and we celebrated 2 birthdays one of them is from my chapter-LILI ! ( Gelukkige Verjaardag )



Lang zal ze leven
Lang zal ze leven
Lang zal ze leven
in de gloria
in de gloria
in de gloria

*hiep hiep hiep! Hoera !*




To my surprise, my worries weren't my worries anymore. In a month, all of us have different stories to tell. Good or bad;happy or sad. During the camp we had reflection sessions, teachings & awareness on social medias and not to left out sharing sessions as well. It was really amazing how AFS connects people. The contrast from the arrival camp and the post arrival camp. During the arrival camp, we only go along or rather mixed with the people from the same nationality. Now, we are all together !  heart emoticon



Alexa from Mexico and Lili from Hungary 

The Malaysia and Indonesia friends

Mexico, Japan, Thailand and America


Addition faces from Hong Kong, Italy and Paraguay



"Connecting people, connecting lives"

"AFS makes you feel like travelling around the world , because now you know every part of the world you have a free hotel "
Loves,
Jiami







Comments