MakeDaysCount - Pieces of Thoughts #6

I'm drowning from the never ending projects from school. As time passed by, as I'm busy with projects in hand, the days are running by fast too. In a blink of an eye, a week passed. In a blink of an eye, the numbers are getting smaller. In a blink of an eye, my heart stirred harder with mixed feelings.

Sorry for not having to update my blog. The projects have made me breathless all I could think of doing my free time was to sleep. Next upcoming big projects will probably be interview, website making and AFS school project. ( 加蜜,加油啊) 

Besides the never ending projects, events are coming up too. Tomorrow will be IMB-dag followed by Alice's birthday party! Next come Saturday adventure ( not revealing cause I'm gonna keep you reading my blog :P). Will be having a long weekend next week because of holidays on Thursday and Friday. Next to school trip and my trip to Paris. 
These trips are making me moving and going better in finishing up school work.

People started to ask me " How do you feel about the program coming to an end", 
                                        "Don't you miss your family" 
Yes I DO I DO I DO. Nine months away from family is definitely not easy. But after nine months of leaving in this beautiful place became a habit and it makes me want to leave reluctantly. I will not think of the day I'm leaving rather making the days I'm left with count. 

Ps; A short one this time!

Till the next one, 
JiaMi



Comments